South Korea: Boys cheering for their soccer teams. The most amazing thing is that they do this with their CLOTHES (not holding up cards). they have a jacket that is one color on the back, one on the front, and that they can open or close to show a third color shirt on the inside. One school has also figured out how to use their pants to make shading.
- Maybe the Best Email I’ve Ever Received + Sex Toy Travel Tips | Witty + Pretty on LoL @ WVU
- DeniseCorey on Ungracious Hosts
- If 3-2 is All You See, Then You Don’t See Me – a retrospective | The War Eagle Reader on T-Minus 1 Week
- Jaylin The Future Auburn Player on Alternate Auburn Uniforms
- I was wrong. - Page 19 - VolNation on Picture: Tiger Wood’s New Hero