1. NCAA has either already met with or has requested to meet with a coach at Gadsden City High School. His initials are (OS).
2. Three REC members in Gadsden have been accused of paying or providing cars (Dodge Chargers) to players in exchange for them committing to Alabama. One person is a Gadsden lawyer (RM), one is a Gadsden surgeon
(BD) and the third is a Gadsden business man (DC). At least one of these men is said to REALLY be worried about this being made public.
3. There are tapes of at least one car being given to a kid. Research shows that one of the cars was bought and sold four times in a short period of time before is was given to the kid.
4. A private investigator was hired after Harris committed to Alabama last year. This investigator is who is turning the info over to the NCAA.
5. Two of the cars given have been taken away from the kids.
6. The three men mentioned above are accused of funneling the money through the coach mentioned above. This coach also has a new Ford truck.
7. The offensive lineman that switched his commitment to Ole Miss after Fluker committed to Bama is said to have receive $20,000 from these men and then they tried to get it back after he switched his commitment.